Please consider others and observe THE ANGLERS CODE OF CONDUCT and THE FORTH DISTRICT SALMON FISHERY BOARD CODE OF PRACTICE.
- Always wait your turn to fish a pool from its head
- Always remove your old line, cans, bottles and all litter from the river bank
- Always stay about 15m from the next angler and 30m when they or you are using a fly
- Always move one pace after each cast whilst fishing down a pool or glide.
- Always respect the property, access and privacy of people who live on or by the river
It is recommended that all children under the age of 14 are supervised at all times. All members and third parties who are Granted permission to fish by the Club will do so at their own responsibility for loss, damage or injury.
Salmon & Seatrout Weight To Length Scale